SOME GUIDELINES FOR STAYING SAFE DURING THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC
With the number of cases in India already crossing 200 and increasing rapidly, there has been a sense of panic among the people. With numerous rumors and Whatsapp forwards, people have been exposed to information that may or may not be true and has no credibility. Thus, all people are requested to undertake the following measures seriously as prescribed by the Ministry of Health guidelines:
1. Keep washing your hands thoroughly at regular intervals.
2. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Stay at home when sick.
4. Practice social distancing
5. Wear a mask if showing symptoms like coughing.
6. Keep a sanitizer handy and disinfect things regularly.
7. Always use a tissue while coughing or sneezing.
8. If you have fever, cough or difficulty in breathing, seek medical help immediately.
9. Do not hoard items due to panic buying.
10. Avoid use of public transport for some time. Prefer to work from home.
11. Stay at home and avoid gatherings of more than 10 people.
12. Always keep masks and sanitizers in reach.
Remember, there is no need to panic. The government is doing a great job towards containing the pandemic. As responsible citizens it is our duty to ensure that we fight this together and take all guidelines seriously. Each individual must try to spread as much awareness as possible. The mortality rate is low. WE CAN FIGHT THIS TOGETHER!!
Wishing Good Health For All From HEEALS Team